It was great to see all the HAAW membership with Seattle-Pécs come together to make the March 15th event a great success. Thanks to all the groups, volunteers, performers and organizers.
Here are some things we are working on next:
– Storing of HAAW assets. We have quite a lot of books, event supplies, etc. Currently we rent a member’s house to store this but we need to move out by July. We are searching for an affordable, accessible storage location.
– Modernizing our technology, accounting software, and membership software. If you know of a good accounting software that allows us to manage non-profits, please let us know.
– A virtual orientation event with Hungarian consulate of LA,
– Preparing the property in Cle Elum to accommodate events once restrictions are lifted,
– Virtual wine tasting event (still in planning phase).
If you can assist with any of the above, please contact our communications email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so it can get forwarded to us.
Daniel Takacs, HAAW President