Dear Hungarian Community Members,
This note is to inform you that the new Lead Consul at the Consulate General of Hungary in Los Angeles, Dr. Imola Szabó, has graciously agreed to hold a brief orientation meeting on April 15, 2021, 5:00-6:30pm via Zoom. She will explain the different processes for citizenship, passport application and renewal, the Hungarian registration system, etc., as well as the current travel restrictions for Hungary.Please see more details in the attached invitation. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I’ll send you the Zoom link the day before the meeting. If you’d like to share this invite with people who you think may be interested, feel free to do so, but I ask that you do NOT share the Zoom link once you get it.
Katalin Pearman, Honorary Consul
The Consulate General of Hungary in Los Angeles and
the Honorary Consulate in Seattle invite you to a
Hungarian Consular Orientation
Thursday, April 15, 5:00-6:30pm PST
Topics that will be covered:
- General description of the roles of the Consulate General and the Honorary Consulate
- Consular matters
- Citizenship eligibility and application process
- Registration of birth, marriage, death
- Hungarian citizens living abroad, residency card
- Passport application and renewal for adults and minors, temporary passport
- Appointments in Los Angeles
- Remote consular days
- Current travel restrictions, quarantine, vaccination, travel permit through police website
- Q & A
This orientation will be held in English.
RSVP to email@example.com by 5:00pm on April 14 to receive the Zoom link for the meeting.
Just write ‘Consular Orientation RSVP’ in the subject line, no message is necessary.
If you’d like to discuss a specific topic or issue, please write that in the body of the email. We will try to address various questions during the Q & A session at the end, but cannot guarantee that we will get to all the questions.